My Coals

Over the past 14 years I never found a better Quick lighting coals as the Pineapple coals made in Israel.

When I smoke I care much about quality, when I have the option I always prefer a natural coals, Like those you use on barbecue. but as far of quick lighting hookah coals I recommend the coals I use, the Pineapple coals. 

Lights in 20 seconds, Last for about 40 minutes of smoking, no aftertaste (the most important thing to me), It doesn't burn too much the tobacco and it fun to smoke with. 

As a pre-launch of my new online store I offer you a FREE pack for every 4 packs you'll order (4+1)
Each pack weights 45g and contains 6 tabs of coals. 


Beginners package (4+1) 
Contains 30 Pineapple coals
Weight : 225grams 
Diameter : 35mm

FREE shipping in an envalope with personal care packaging 
ON SALE: 14.90$ 


Pineapple Coals FREE Shipping


Or in a package (not an envalope) with additional 20$ for UPS Express Saver delievery. 
TOTAL : 34.90$ 

If you are a daily smoker as myself I recommend  
a full package of 20 rolls X 6 coals each = 120 coals in total
SPECIAL OFFER: 29.90$ (not includes shipping, please check the shipping cost when checkout)

Pineapple Coals








No comments :

Post a Comment